2010年4月26日月曜日

Alice in Wonderland

I went to see Alice in Wonderland on Friday night. It was important to go and see it as soon as possible because it is the theme of two of my classes this semester. To tell you the truth, I wasn't expecting very much, because my general impression is that Tim Burton's movies are gradually going down in quality, and I don't like the fact that he always uses Johnny Depp (although I like Johnny Depp).

However, this movie was great. I thought it was the first movie to really take full advantage of 3-D technology, much better than Avatar. And Johnny Depp did great work. I recommend that you see this movie in the 3-D subtitled version at Clea, where the 3-D glasses are light! And say hello to Kin-chan at the entrance!

133

1 件のコメント:

  1. アリス・イン・ワンダーランド 見ましたよ!
    I watched it with 3-D for the first time.
    面白かったです。

    タイタンの戦いは見ましたか?
    Did you watch "Clash of the Titans"?

    返信削除